

Carter is growing up on us...
He was lying on the couch eating popcorn the other day, and he looked liked such a big boy! His legs are almost reaching the other end! And, check out the sandwich he made for himself (bread, bologna, crackers, cheese, bologna, crackers, cheese, bread)! He ate the whole thing, and then said "I must be growing up on you...I'm eating alot!" It's so fun to watch him grow, but hopefully not too fast...
3 comments:
He is so stinkin cute!!!! He is getting so big!! We really need to appreciate these years we get to spend so much time with them!!!!!!!! Great pictures.... BTW.... the sandwich looks pretty good, now I'm kinda hungry! LOL
What cute pictures soon Wendy you are going to be the "short stack "in the group. Also love your new area outside. good place to sent Dave when he is naughty this winter
I completely believed that he was all grown up until I looked at the picture and saw he's eating his Dagwood sandwich off of a plate with a cute little ducky...
Post a Comment