


Yesterday, Carter sat down to write his letter to Santa. He dictated it to me, and then wrote it out himself on the special Santa Claus paper. He worked so diligently, and he was so proud! We are mailing it to Santa Claus today...hope he gets a letter back!
Below is what he wrote:
Dear Santa,
Hi! How are you? What kind of cookies do you like? I would like a clown toy, and a scooter, a Spiderman lunchbox, art stuff, a cookbook, an oven and more balloons. If you can't find everything, that's okay!
Carter
Needless to say, I'm very proud of him!
3 comments:
Wendy that is so precious!!! I love this time of year!!! Carter is getting so grown up!
I hope Santa gets Carter everything on his list!!!!!!! What a cute letter!!
I love the Christmas letter, especially the part about it being okay if Santa can't find everything on his list. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment