Sunday, July 13, 2008

What Started Out As A Good Day...


I love to take pictures of my boys just before we head to church...they always look so spiffy :) From the picture, it looks like it's going to be a good day...and then we came home from church. Caleb, being the ever so obedient child (in my mind's eye), was working on his chore chart...this week, one of his responsibilities was making sure the dogs have water in their bowl; however, he doesn't always get ALL the water in the bowl. On his second trip from the faucet, he slipped on the spilled water and caught the corner of the cabinet on the way down. Fast forward to the Emergency Room where he received three staples in his head. He was very brave, and I was thankful that Dave happened to be off this morning! Believe it or not (for those of you who know how active my boys are), this was our first trip to the ER...I pray it is our last!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no...Wendy that had to be so scary. I hate trips to the ER!!!! Poor little guy!!! Where are his staples? Talk to you soon