Caleb was experimenting the other day with how many ways can he jump in the pool...this option turned out to be a bad idea...OUCH! Although...even after realizing how much it hurt...he did it three more times! That's our Caleb :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I bet it seemed like a great idea at the time!!! He is soooo cute!!! I love summer!!
wendy I love the pictures and the updates so sorry for Calebs er trip. Becca was the winner of or er visits the boys are getting so big and they are so cute!!!!!
I love...God, Dave, Carter and Caleb, my family and friends, Rudy and Riley, reading, music, playing golf and tennis, eating ice cream, baking, and
home improvement projects
2 comments:
I bet it seemed like a great idea at the time!!! He is soooo cute!!! I love summer!!
wendy I love the pictures and the updates so sorry for Calebs er trip. Becca was the winner of or er visits the boys are getting so big and they are so cute!!!!!
Post a Comment