Carter LOVES all the rides...including the roller coasters, but his favorite is the Pilgrim's Plunge, which is the World's Tallest Water Ride! I was a bit freaked as I watched him go up the first time, but now he rides it all by himself! Dave is so excited that he has a thrill-seeker in the family!
Caleb is more like me...lazy river, wave pool, free soft drinks :) He's ridden a couple of rides, but won't go back on them!
I am anxious to see how many trips we log there this summer...it sure is fun! The smiles on the boys' faces while we are there makes it worth every minute!
![]() |
| A slideshow design by Smilebox |

1 comment:
Glad you explained the picture of Dave gnawing on road kill. 1. It only looks like a turkey leg because you wrote it, and 2. Turkeyland? Really?
Post a Comment