.jpg)
Caleb started Pre-K on Tuesday! I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast! He was so excited to wear his new tennis shoes and Lego Batman shirt...he looked so cute :) We did the standard "first day of school" pictures, and he insisted on taking a self portrait as well :)
At dropoff, he did great...jumped out of the van and ran inside! He has two wonderful teachers at Noah's Ark (Miss Kristin and Miss Lynda), and I can't wait to see the adventures he will have during the school year! Stay tuned...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Glad Caleb has a bag and not a plastic Schnuck's bag. Did he do well the rest of the week and earn the bouncy ball?
He still had his bag from last year. Unfortunately, Wednesday and Thursday did not go well at all :( Very hard days for both of us...no bouncy ball :(
He looked so grown up and cute!! I can't believe our little boys are getting so big :)
Post a Comment