Thursday, August 21, 2008

Geff Park Rules!


We recently went to visit Pa and Ma, and while we were there, we spent some time playing at the park in Geff. This is the park where I grew up..and pretty much all of the play equipment is the exact same! Scary, huh? It was fun to watch the boys play and climb at the park just like I did when I was their age!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! That must be some really old equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy said...

Hey!!!! What does that mean? :)

Anonymous said...

It would be worse if Dave played on it when he was young!!!!!! LOL...you know I love you guys :)

Wendy said...

Okay...now I feel better..thanks :) Dave said he played on the same equipment that your mom played on :)

marsha said...

Hey just because Becca isn't nice Dave doesn't have to drag me into it! Dave probably never played any playground equipment he wouldn't know how to work it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wendy the kids look like they had a great time!!